Effective Date: February 7, 2022
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
· Device type
· IP address
· The activity of your browser when you are visiting the A2E Website
· Your site path during your visit to the A2E Website
· Geographic data
· Demographic data
· The amount of time you spend on the A2E Website
You may also provide limited personal information to us, such as your name and email address, if you contact us with questions or feedback.
You may also provide us with your name, email address, address, and phone number when you sign up to receive our newsletter or other communications from us.
In addition to personal information you provide us, we may also collect information about you from third parties. For example, third parties may provide us with your name, email address, and address as part of a referral so that we may market our products and services to you.
II. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
· to communicate with you, including to provide you with updates regarding products or services you may be interested in
· to market to you, including to offer you products or services you may be interested in
· to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions
· for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered
· to provide you with the A2E Website
· to provide you with our newsletter or other communications
For Website Information, we may use this data for the administration of the A2E Website, statistical analysis, to monitor the use or performance of the A2E Website, and to ensure that the content from the A2E Website is presented in the most effective manner for our visitors.
In addition to the uses described above, A2E may also use or share your personal information:
· to comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements, or as requested by government or regulatory authorities
· in connection with a merger, divestiture, acquisition, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred
· to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity
· to debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality in the A2E Website
· in connection with pending litigation
· to protect and defend the rights or property of the A2E or its customers, visitors or other third parties
III. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
· With our vendors and service providers who are providing services on our behalf (such as Wix and others)
· With third parties in connection with the uses described in Section II above, such as with government or regulatory authorities in order to comply with laws
IV. NO SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A2E does not sell your personal information to non-affiliated third parties (including for their own direct marketing purposes) without your consent. If you are entitled to any disclosure rights in your jurisdiction regarding our sale of your personal information to non-affiliated third parties or our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, this disclosure satisfies those requirements. If you still wish to learn more about our compliance with this requirement, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
V. TRACKING; THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS PROVIDERS
A2E may use third-party web analytics services on the A2E Website, such as Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how visitors use the website. The information obtained for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) may be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers.
We use Google Analytics to learn more about the types of users that visit the A2E Website and to help improve the A2E Website. Google Analytics provides us with certain data regarding the demographics of the users that visit the A2E Website and their activities on the A2E Website. To provide this service, Google Analytics may collect certain information about you from your computer, including but not limited to: information regarding your visit (such as the pages you visit and the length of your visit), information about your device (such as your IP address), how you got to the website, and other information about you. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data (including how to control the information sent to Google) by visiting: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Certain browsers may provide a do-not-track (“DNT”) option. The A2E Website currently does not respond to browser DNT signals.
VII. EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
If you are signed up to receive newsletters or other communications from A2E, you may, at any time, inform us that you do not want A2E to send you such communications by opting-out using the link in the bottom of each email. After opting-out, you will no longer receive the communications from which you opted out but may continue to receive transactional messages, such as information regarding any Plans you purchase.
VIII. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
A2E is located in the United States. If you provide your personal information to us, please note that you are doing so on the basis that you explicitly consent to the transfer of your data to the United States and possibly other countries outside of your jurisdiction. Please do not provide your personal information to A2E if you do not want this information to be transferred to the United States or other countries or if the laws in your country restrict these types of transfers.
IX. CONTACT US
By Postal Mail:
Air to Earth LLC
60 East 42nd Street – Suite 4600
New York, NY 10165